- Learn from competitors: Your competitors can be your best source of learning. Check out what they are doing. You can get two things from observing them – you can know what works and what doesn’t. Use this information to identify the areas you can work better to capitalize your business.
- Follow right: Do not follow every Tom, Dick and Harry. Identify people who are relevant to your business and add value to your profile and follow such profiles.
- Share company information: Businesses can use Twitter as a platform to shout out to the world about the happenings in the company. Such messages can lead to open healthy and fruitful conversations.
- Endorse customer events: Events organized by customers can be a great avenue for your customers and clients and build relationships which might prove prolific to your business. Promote such events to expand your online range to offline.
- Ask for feedback: Ask your clients to provide feedback. Let them give their opinion about your business, your products/services or an upcoming product or service. This gives a great opportunity to your customers or followers to speak up and give way to active conversations.
- Be authentic: There are many businesses who fake. Differentiate yourself from them. Be human; communicate with your followers real-time.
This is all you have to do. It is as simple as it is. Remember, if you are not doing anyone of the above, you are definitely missing out on your chance to get more for your business.
You might also like: